HDMI® AMPLIFIER SPLITTER 1X2 WITH POWER ADAPTER
This HDMI Amplifier Splitter is an HDMI splitter with two outputs. It distributes the input of the HDMI signal into two identical outputs simultaneously.
- Support resolution up to 1080p.
- Support 12 bit per channel (36 bit all channel) deep color.
- Support 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (DTS-HD, Dolby True HD).
- Support 3D format, including firstname.lastname@example.org/24Hz, email@example.com/60Hz, bandwidth up to 225 MHz.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
Plug the HDMI input port of the splitter into HDMI source device.
Connect output devices to the output ports of the splitter with HDMI cable. (HDMI cables are required)
Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into it and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
Turn on the power.
Package Contents :
- Main Unit x 1
- 5V DC power supply
- User's manual
|Connector :||HDMI Male to HDMI Female x 2|
|Input DDC Signal :||5 Volts P-P (TTL)|
|Maximum Signal Link Range :||1920 x 1080p|
|Output Video :||HDMI|
|Vertical Frequency Range :||50 / 60 Hz|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth :||2.25Gbps / 225 MHz|
|Interlanced (50 & 60 Hz) :||480i, 576i, 1080i|
|Progressive (50 & 60 Hz) :||480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p|
|External Power Supply :||5V DC, 2A|
|Power Consumption (Max) :||8W|