|Digital Storage Capacity||250 GB|
|Specific Uses For Product||Business, personal|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||250 GB|
|Read Speed||550 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1. 75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) (1) and up to 600 terabytes written (TBW) (2) for enhanced reliability. (1) MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. (2) TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F. I. T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- 5-year manufacturer's limited
Western Digital 250GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7m