USB 2.0 ACTIVE EXTENSION CABLE
USB active extension cable is an active device that buffers the data going in and out to assure that the signal always meets the USB electrical and timing specifications. This Cable can be used to extend the cable length of any USB 2.0 device. The USB data extension cable acts as a transparent USB hub, and buffers all upstream and downstream data traffic. Both low speed and high speed devices can be accommondated.
- Full compliance with USB specification Ver 2.0 / 1.1.
- Support 480 Mbits/s high speed, 12 Mbits/s full speed and 1.5 Mbits/s low speed.
- One upstream port and one downstream port.
- Support Plug & Play and Hot-Swap functions.
- Bus power mode.
System Requirements :
- Macintosh OS compatible.
- Windows ME, 2000, XP, 7 or above.
|Connect A :||USB 2.0 Type A Male|
|Connect B :||USB 2.0 Type A Female|
|Type :||USB 2.0 Extension Cable|
|Cable Length :||5 m. (16 ft.)|
|Color :||Black Color|